For your next audio project you may often be considering a voice to narrate. You may be working on an explainer video showing how certain engineering products work, or a television commercial for an insurance company or even a voice for a nationwide tool brand. The voice will humanise the visual brand identity and enable your audiences to connect sooner with the brand and product.
How do you choose the voice? We have over 2000 voices in our database so it may look and sound quite daunting. However this simple run down will explain how exactly you can select the best voice for the best price.
1. What is the audio project? Are you working on a commercial, video production such as an explainer video or IVR work? If so then you will already know your target audience and key demographics. That means it would be wise to choose a voice that matches the targets and audiences.
2. Choosing a voice: Head over to our website full of professional and quick voices. Select the voice that best meets your criteria. Then just let us know and we can contact them for availability.
3. Script to hand? The script is a useful start so that our voices can do a quick demo for you so you can hear what it could sound like.
4. Directing date? Once the voice has been selected and agreed upon then you can direct the session either in person or by phone or skype. We have many happy clients that dial in at work, on the go and even from abroad to listen to our voices.
5. Session style? It works well if you introduce the concept to the voice prior to the session so they can gauge where they need their voice and emotional stance to be. Then after a recorded read through a pause to see if that is the style, pace and emotion you are looking for.