A few weeks ago we enjoyed the snowy weather and while it has caused a fair bit of chaos we found it a great opportunity to stop and take stock. After a very busy January and February with clients booking our wonderful voices from everything from commercials to video projects and also a huge IVR job, March is when we can take a moment, a beat, a pause, a breathe.
What has been going on at Big Fish HQ this year? So far, our school of voices have been very busy narrating all sorts of projects and our sound engineers editing the audio, working as a team to ensure the clients get the very best productions. Now as we have a moment to bob along the seabed of audio, many clients ask us how does voiceover work…work? They want to know what they need to do to book our voices and also how it works. Simply, all you need to do is call us and we can sort out your voiceover needs. With over 2000 voices on our books, we have a vast selection of chatty characters to fit the bill. Need a Pope, tradesman, authentic, conversational, premium, quality, versatile voice? We have them all and more. You call, we book, record and send you the final audio. Simples. And you can also listen into your session as well.
This year our voices worked solidly and diligently on varied voiceover projects and we have been impressed with them all. Five things that continually impress our clients and us about our voices;
- Consistency; Our voiceovers are consistently on it, whether it be the scrip they have to read to the training to keep their voices in tip top condition. They are serious professionals who work hard for our clients every time.
- Taking direction; Our clients give notes to voices in every session and our voices not only talk for a living but listen, take note and then talk some more.
- Flexibility; audio projects and scripts can change depending on what needs the client has. With our flexible voices, these video production or commercial projects are narrated in double quick time.
- Delivering more; clients ask our voices to change tone, pace, pitch, delivery and every time our voices come back with choices that the client loves even more.
- Fun; we love our voices and we love working with them, friendly, fun and fish loving voice over talent who can have a laugh and a cup of tea with after their sessions.